Gas Leaks/Emergencies: 888-NM-GAS-CO (888-664-2726)
- Heating: No heat inside and the outside temperature falls below 32 degrees, call our offices; we will coordinate with a contractor for a service call as soon as possible.
- A/C not cooling: A/C repair is not considered an emergency. In the event that you have a health related issue, call 911.
Water Leaks/Clogged Drain:
- Major Water Leak: Broken pipe or Appliance – Locate and turn off water valve to pipe or exterior water main until contractor arrives; call or email our office immediately and we will coordinate a service call. 505-264-0161 or 505-688-1177
- Minor Water Leak: Such as a leaky faucet, or hose bib; Email us and we will coordinate a service call.
- Overflowing Toilet: First action is to turn off the water at the valve located at the base of the toilet. Email us and we will coordinate a service call.
- Clogged Drain or Toilet is not considered an emergency. Attempt to clear drain using a plumber plunger if clog does not clear: Email us a Repairs & Maintenance Request form and we will coordinate a service call.
Please Note: Clogged drains and toilets caused by introduction of materials such as excessive
toilet paper, sanitary napkins, toys, etc., will be charged back to the tenant.
Broken Doorknob, Lock or Window: Only if it prevents resident from properly securing unit. If temporary measures can be taken, report the problem during normal business hours.
No Electricity: If the entire residence has no electricity
- Call your electric company to be sure they are not at fault.
- After checking all the breakers by switching them to the OFF position and then back ON, reset all GFI circuits in the house.
- If you cannot resolve the issue; Email us a Repairs & Maintenance Request form and we will coordinate a service call.